Check out the template language below that you can use for email blasts, newsletters, your intranet site, etc., and the editable flyer templates (8 1/2 X 11) with space for you to add your organization’s logo and other organization-specific information.
- Download 90-Minute Core Curriculum Templates
- Download 60-Minute Webinar Template
These templates should be edited to include relevant agency information prior to sharing it with staff. Here are some tips:
- Template Language - We recommend downloading the template, making your edits, and then copying and pasting the text wherever you plan to use it.
- Flyer Template - These templates are designed to be edited prior to sharing, we recommend saving the flyer as a PDF before distributing via email.
Guidance for Staff Accessing Webinars
- In order to register for ACAF’s webinars, staff can go to hrc.im/acaf-webinars or use the registration link in this webinar flyer for the 2021 series.
- When registering, your staff participants will need to:
- Select your agency name from the drop-down menu in the “Organization Name” question.
- Enter your Organization Participation Tracking Code in the last question. If you or your staff need a reminder, you can find your Organization Participation Tracking Code by using this lookup tool.
- By following these two steps, your staff’s participation will be successfully tracked -- no certificates of participation are necessary.
- If staff miss a live session or prefer to complete a webinar on-demand, they can go to hrc.im/acaf-webinar-archive. Here, staff can click “View Recorded Webinar,” fill out the corresponding registration form and gain access to that webinar recording.
Note for Organizations Hosting ACAF Webinars on their LMS
The resources above are tailored for organizations accessing All Children - All Families webinars from HRC's Zoom and Archive pages. If your organization is hosting All Children - All Families webinars on your own Learning Management System, the templates may still be helpful in communicating the request for participation but will need to be updated to reflect your own LMS instructions.