About CME/CEU Credits available for these webinars
To receive CME/CEU and HEI credit for these webinars you will need to register with the National LGBT Health Education Center and create a password.
Fenway Health is certified to offer prescribed credits from the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and the American Nurses Credentialing Center accepts credits awarded by the AAFP.
Physicians: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Medical Assistants: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
Other Health Professionals: You can submit a certification of your participation in the approved activity to your professional licensing board to request a transfer of the credit into the appropriate amount of continuing education units.