To receive credit for this effort, a company must:
- Briefly describe the training, who is required to attend, and how it specifically incorporates BOTH sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Upload sample materials from your training. This could be an agenda or outline defining learning outcomes, sample slides, facilitator guide or other material.
Examples of these types of trainings include
- Unconscious bias training
- Leadership training/education or
- Skill development training.
Note: In order to receive credit for this effort, the training must include topics of sexual orientation or gender identity.