To receive credit for these efforts, a company must:
- Provide the name of the effort/campaign.
- Upload a screenshot or another file showing the content of the effort.
- In many instances, companies advertise in local newspapers and magazines to promote their services, their CEI engagement and to target the LGBTQ+ consumer. This is a great way to let the LGBTQ+ community know what services your company provides while also reaching the LGBTQ+ consumer or job-seeker. Ad campaigns and marketing can further a message of a company's values around LGBTQ+ inclusion. Increasingly, ads with authentic images of LGBTQ+ people are featured in both LGBTQ+ media outlets and the general press alike.
Check out this article entitled "Companies With LGBTQ-Inclusive Ads Can Increase Sales By 40%, And Here's Why".
- Advertising w/ LGBTQ+ inclusive content
- Advertising in LGBTQ+ media
- Sponsoring LGBTQ+ organization and events
- Review our resource for Outreach and Engagement with examples for each type of effort.