Under certain circumstances, participants in All Children - All Families may do so on behalf of more than one agency location. Typically All Children – All Families staff will discuss this option with an agency at the beginning of the participation process, during the onboarding call. The "Agency Information" section of the assessment gives you the opportunity to indicate whether you are completing the assessment on behalf of a "single agency location" or "multiple agency locations."
In order to participate on behalf of "multiple agency locations,” assessment answers must apply to all locations listed and a list of each agency location must be uploaded.
When to Participate On Behalf of Multiple Agency Locations
Agencies are permitted to complete an assessment on behalf of multiple locations under these conditions:
- Each location represents an actual "brick and mortar" agency site that recruits, licenses, supports and/or makes placements with foster/adoptive families and/or provides direct services to youth in out-of-home care.
- Each location has full-time staff.
- The policies and practices covered in Non Discrimination, Staff Training and Rolling Out The Welcome Mat are standard across each location (including evidence of how the policies are shared with staff members and clients).
- Sufficient evidence can be provided that the best practices covered in all remaining sections are met at each location.
Note: If an agency’s multiple locations are in different states and each of the conditions above are not clearly met, it is highly recommended that the agency participates on a site-by-site or state-by-state basis.
What It Means to Be Listed With Multiple Agency Locations
If an agency meets the conditions outlined above, then once the assessment is completed, its multiple agency locations will be indicated in public listings of participating agencies in one of two ways:
- If space allows, explicitly listing the multiple locations on the database itself.If the list of locations is longer than two or three individual city/county sites, then only the agency’s headquarters location will be listed on the database and "(multiple locations)" will be indicated next to the agency’s name and headquarters location, with a link to the agency’s website
- The All Children – All Families map will also show a marker at the headquarters location with a link within the agency description to the agency website